Saturday 17 March 2012

Hello



Hello!


I decided to add a page for some of the random boaty things that pass through my head.

First of, I had a good look at the British National Maritime Museum website a few days ago and sent an equiry to them asking if they would update the register to reflect Teals new location, owners and condition.
I received an email back asking to fill out a detailed form and containing details of their online register. Further poking on the net revealed the  register and its list of 25 Quay Punts (including Teal)

Also on file are details of Piskie, another Quay Punt in Hegarty's boatyard, so I emailed back the updates on Teal and some info on Piskie aswell. 

The 1913 Quay Punt "Piskie"


So there we are. Hegartys yard. Has it the largest single collection of Falmouth Quay Punts? Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment